Re: [gDesklets] about category

Robo Pastierovic wrote:
I agree with Lauri. Regarding the sidecandy desklets and similar. It is possible to implement sidecandy functions and images, frames, backgrounds as themes in every desklet. There would be a directory called Themes in the package that could contain these. It would be IMHO better to do it this way, than to create many different theme-related desklet with the same core basically. I can implement sidecandy as theme in Quote-of-the-Day desklet if you say so, for example.

If you decide to do so, it would be very nice to get some kind of information on the process. Like a very small howto on converting desklets to use the sidecandy themes.

If you would just quickly write one on the mailing list, I could add it on the site!

Br,
lauri