Re: [gDesklets] About window

Hiya,

Bjoern Koch wrote:
just came across this here:

http://www.pygtk.org/docs/pygtk/class-gtkaboutdialog.html

But I have no idea if this is sufficient/enough for our needs/ideas ???
I haven't seen or tested it yet, but I guess that the
gtk.AboutDialog.set_comments might be "helpful" for most things.

At least it would be pretty easy to implement, but I wouldn't mind
building a "better" AboutDialog if wanted or needed.

Anyone any ideas and/or comments on this ??

I'm using it in the new shell and it seems to be ok. At least it's the official way of doing stuff, so I'd recommend it.

Reinventing the wheel is never a good idea ;)

cheers,
lauri