Re: Faster automatic shutdown

Hi Michael,

> 	Should use the existing version over the network via IIOP; are you
> certain you spelled ORBIIOPIPv4 correctly ? it has lot of I's. Are you
> also certain that you killall -9 gconfd-2 _everywhere_ ie. on the source
> and target machine - everything needs to be clean restarted in order for
> both ends to have IIOP enabled.

I've checked and checked again, but I think everything is setup OK.
I've tested after a reboot so no gconf processes start on either
machine.  Following other responses, I've also confirmed iptables isn't
used, and both hosts.allow and hosts.deny are empty so they shouldn't
interfere either.

Any thoughts how I can proceed to get some meaningful debug output for
diagnosis please?

FYI, I have ORBit-0.5.17-7.ximian.6.3 and ORBit2-2.6.2-0.ximian.6.2
installed.

Cheers,

Sean.

--