question on NetworkManager & dbus with garnome

Hi:

   Using garnome 2.14 on SUSE 10...works great so far!

   One question I have with dbus-0.60 that comes with the garnome 2.14
build.  These install into my
home directory in  ~/garnome/bin.  Since dbus is a *CRITICAL* daemon for
a lot of other components that
run outside gnome, the dbus system socket has to be accessible to these
other system facilities.

   My workaround to address this was to modify the /etc/init.d/dbus
start script to adjust the PATH to put
my ~/garnome/bin ahead of the $PATH so it launches the one from my
garnome build area.  The problem
is that the /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket is not being created since
the ~/garnome/etc/dbus-1/system.conf
doesn't have this specified.

   Does dbus support putting multiple <listen> addresses so that the
other system daemons find the ~/garnome/bin/dbus
instance properly?   What are others doing with this or have I
misconfigured something?

Wendell MacKenzie