Re: gnome-menu-editor: 28mar05 version just spins & spins

Am Dienstag, den 29.03.2005, 09:25 -0500 schrieb Joseph E. Sacco, Ph.D.:
> * Pulled down your latest this morning from the HEAD branch of the GNOME
> anonymous CVS repository: [...]

Yes, it is the most recent one. I neither use gnome-panel HEAD nor
garnome. I've just rm -rf'ed /opt/gnome and reinstalled gnome-menus HEAD
and gnome-menu-editor HEAD into that prefix. It worked like a charm.

> * launched gnome-menu-editor
> The application appears after a moment or two with an hour-glass that
> just spins and spins and spins endlessly.

Hrm, this is really weird. I can't reproduce this at all :/. You also
seem to have removed the old .local and .config directories.
I'd like to get some feedback from other users whether they have the
same problems. I doubt I can do anything about it at the moment, sorry.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>