Re: gmime-2.1.15 tarball

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, Bobby Kashani wrote:

On Wed, 2005-07-27 at 15:36 -0400, Matt Rose wrote:
does anyone have this tarball?  the one I try and download from the site
is corrupt and doesn't untar.

Matt, have you tried downloading it with your browser. It worked for me.
If not then you can grab it from here:

Yeah, I tried downloading it a few ways but I was getting .5k, and then it would eventually time out.

http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/stuff/gmime-2.1.15.tar.gz

Thanks. that did the trick nicely!

Bob

Matt Rose 	 http://www.folkwolf.net	   mattrose folkwolf net
He's a lounge-singing skateboarding sorceror trapped in a world he never
made. She's a sharp-shooting mute museum curator on the trail of a serial
killer. They fight crime!