Re: Garnome 2.13.3 on a Debian unstable distribution : errors in pwlib

> What version of gcc (g++) are you using? The GNU folks have been
> enforcing coding standards as of late.
> Olivier,

b% g++ --version
g++ (GCC) 4.0.3 20051201 (prerelease) (Debian 4.0.2-5)

> You need to track down where the definition of BYTE is coming from. If
> you know how to use compiler flags like '-E' that would be a place to
> start.

I built the preprocessor result of the faulty module ptclib/pssl.cxx,
but it's too long to be included here. I put it on the following link:

		http://olecarme.homelinux.net/pssl.cxx2

--

			Olivier Lecarme