Re: GARNOME 2.11.91

Hi all,

I've completed building GARNOME 2.11.91 on my old Mandrake 9.1. Went through
the rivers of pain, have made stupid patches and so... and have the desktop
built.

But I've serious problem: when moving windows on the desktop, the background
does not refresh, showing pieces of the window. Also, the background picture
dissapears and shows solid black.

When changing theme or background, the screen refreshes.

Has anyone experienced such problem? I don't have a clue yet.

p.s. I've build almost every bootstrap and freedesktop package as my distro is
old. I'm using GCC 3.2.2. Maybe this could be related. (I needed to patch
"Gamin" to build with 3.2.2).

Regards,
VIX
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.