Re: Another pre-release ...

Dave Mielke wrote:

[quoted lines by Christian Schneider on 2004/10/25 at 16:38 +0200]

Hi:

Do you have the Sun j2sdk installed?

No, I don't. Thanks. Can you give me a quick pointer regarding where to get it
from?

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/download.jsp

Try this url. Choose the jdk without netbeans. If you use a rpm based os like fedora core you can
load the rpm version.

Also, after I install it, will I need to remake all of garnome or is there
something I can do to just keep on from where I am in the build?

Hmm.. Don´t know. Try make install in gnome-speech first. If it doesn´t work you probably have to do a make clean at the top level.

greets

Christian Schneider

http://www.liquid-reality.de