Re: no image previews with 0.30.1

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:47:10 -0800
Bob Kashani <bobk ocf berkeley edu> wrote:

> Have you tried adding:
>
> XDG_DATA_DIRS=$HOME/garnome/share
> export XDG_DATA_DIRS
>
> To you ~/.bash_profile
>
> I added it to my .xsession but it didn't work. So I added it to my
> .bash_profile as someone on the list suggested and it worked.

Yes, before I set XDG_DATA_DIRS I had additional problems.  But even with
the proper environment I'm still not getting any image previews.

     [jandrews papaya jandrews]$ grep XDG_DATA_DIRS ~/.bash_profile
     XDG_DATA_DIRS=$GARNOME/share
     export XDG_DATA_DIRS
     [jandrews papaya jandrews]$ echo $XDG_DATA_DIRS
     /home/jandrews/garnome/share

Thanks,
 -Jeremy