Re: Build error on vte...

Well, after a good nights rest things are much clearer now. And yeah,
the path issue has nothing to do with his problem. It's a wonder what a
good nights rest can do for the mind. :-)

I don't think Gnome uses the .la files. At least not on Linux. I
remember Jeff saying that you could delete the .la files.

Bob

--
Bob Kashani
http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~bobk/garnome/