Re: Test GARNOME for 2.7.4

On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 20:55 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> Hey,
>
> Apologies for not fixing the nightly tarball build or watching the list much
> recently, I've been stupidly busy juggling everything else. :-) However...
>
> I've just updated the GARNOME nightly tarball to include the latest 2.7.4
> release. I recommend building desktop/ and proposed/ to see all the goodies
> we may see in GNOME 2.8.
>
> Let me know how it goes!
>
> Thanks,
>
> - Jeff

When will the garnome--kenny--2.7 branch make it past patch-8?  It has
been over a month since that patch.

I just downloaded the following garnome nightly tarball:

http://www.gnome.org/~jdub/garnome/download/garnome-nightly.tar.bz2

I found it to be based on gnome-2.7.1.  Any ideas where the garnome
tarball of 2.7.4 you speak of can be found?

I am concerned since it seems that GARNOME has been losing steam on the
run from 2.6 to 2.8.  And it has been such a wonderful build tool for me
in the past.

Please keep us up to date and don't be such a stranger to the mailing
list!

./thanks.

--
J. Gardner Biggs <gardnerbiggs houston rr com>