Re: compiling ximian-connector on 2.6.2 tarball

>  > Try adding "--with-openldap" to the end of CONFIGURE_ARGS and re-run
>  > 'make clean; make install'.
>
> That didn't help, I still get the same thing.  Any other ideas?

can you check if the connector needs some special version of openldap
software? Try to look in README, INSTALL, NEWS etc. files in ximian-connector
directory...

If there's anything about version numbers, please compare it to your openldap
version...

Anyway, I will try to compile XC in a few days (I hope), so I will let you
know then, if there was such a problem.

--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.