Re: several icons not found

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 02:19 +0100, Ron Smits wrote:

> Before I open a bug for this, am I the only one having this?

Even if you're the only one having this problem, that's still a good
enough reason to file a bug report.

I've seen this before and it's usually caused by two things.

The first is usually caused because the theme you were using before you
switched to garnome is not install.

The second is problem is that you haven't compiled the items in
question.

Looking at your original report I'd compile all the theme packages again
(do 'make clean && make install') and see if this fixes the problem.

Some of the theme stuff is in desktop, the rest is in geektoys.

Rodd