Re: thanks for all the help

Stef,

> I'm having the same issues with XFree. I'm working on installing the
> latest development snapshot to see if that solves the issue. I'll keep
> you posted.

Are you REALLY sure you want to do that? I mean, I installed it and
got so many problems that I decided to downgrade to 4.3 again.

About this freezing problem at the end of the session, itīs not
exactly a novelty: I had got the same problem with XFree 4.2 ang Gnome
2.0. Not sure why it happens, I used to thing it was a gdm issue (ok,
blame on me, I was wrong...)

Thomas