Re: compilation of gtk+ on debian sid fails

<quote who="Erling Matthiesen">

> One of the first things I found out was that I had to install the
> libXrender-dev package. Then I got stuck in some problems with gtk+ and
> that is where I am now.

Yeah, you need (and this will go up on the page):

  libxft-dev (which will want render, xrender, freetype and fontconfig)
  libxcursor-dev
  libaudiofile-dev

You can either install your distro versions, or build them from bootstrap/

    You know a French woman is faking it when she screams, "I would like
                     the table near the window please!"