Re: how to compile 0.29.0 or 0.29.

On Tue, 2004-01-06 at 16:33, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Lee Willis">

> > For example: Mozilla isn't built as a dependency if you try to build
> > epiphany. More generally - the new garnome assumes a more up to date
> > system than older ones do (For example I have to build virtually all of
> > bootstrap/ on my system to get a sane build)

Yeah the "s were to imply that while these weren't really dependencies
between parts of GARNOME, they were dependencies you really should have
fulfilled before installing GARNOME and therefore shouldn't be handled
by GARNOME itself ...

> Yes, sorry, missed the "some". And, um, get a new distro. ;-)

Bah humbug - I already had that discussion once on IRC :) - but you'll
be glad to know I'm downloading fedora core 1 so I can badger you with a
whole slew of new and exciting bugs ;)

M-whoo-ha-ha .... ahem.

Lee
--