Great language binding example apps

Hi all,

Can someone suggest some things that sound useful / fun / worth testing on
the gtkmm apps list? I'd like to have great examples of stuff that use the
GNOME (or GTK+) language bindings in GARNOME, and currently we only have 1
gtkmm app, regexxer.

  http://www.gtkmm.org/extra.shtml

Also looking for other suggestions for pygtk, mono, yada yada yada. Let me
know what's hot. :-)

Thanks,

      "But in the software world, that's daily business." - Kent Beck
     "That's pissing money away and leaving scar tissue." - Alan Cooper