Re: xrender fails to compile on redhat 7.2

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 14:34 +0100, Bjarke Buur Mortensen wrote:

> Hi list,

Hello

> while trying to compile garnome-0.30.1, xrender fails to compile. I'm
> running redhat linux 7.2.
> I cannot upgrade as I'm not root, so am I out of luck on that
> platform?
> Can I somehow get around building xrender?

At first glance, it seems that something's wrong with the render (not
xrender) package, as all the variables you've listed in your output
belong to the render packages' header files. What do you get when you
enter 'pkg-config --modversion render'?

 - darren