Re: Problems compiling Nautilus-media: don't know where to find gstream-libs 0,7

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 04:38:50PM +0200, Giustiniano wrote:
> As the subject says, I'm trying to build nautilus-media: it says I don't
> have gstreamer 0,7 nor gstreamer 0,6-libs installed: this is true, but I
> don't know where to find those tarballs
> I've found only two RPM, installed trough alien (I use debian) but
> they're not found by the configure scripts...

Eh? Gstreamer is "included" in the base garnome - and, as far as I can
tell, should've been automatically built by the nautilus-media
dependencies..

If, for some reason, that's not working, you can do a 'make install'
in the gstreamer and gst-plugins directories to get and build
gstreamer (and, I guess, some plugins :)).

	Thanks,

	John A.