Re: Text rendering issues

I am using garnome-0.27.1. Funny thing is it happens
on both linux and solaris 2.6. I mean, my linux box is
pretty much updated to the latest.

Its not font size related, because text with different
font sizes gets mangled equally badly.

mozilla is linking with the libs, headers of which it
used to compile. I built it after garnome install.
epiphany was built after that.

-Sunil