Re: Should GARNOME always build Mozilla?

<quote who="Cedric Marcone">

> As a testing plateforme garnome should always provide, as a default, the
> newer technology. Tweakers and testers should have enough knowledge to
> comment a dependency in a Makefile...
>
> I vote against this. Garnome should always give us the most recent
> technology. And we should be in charge of adapting what it gives to us,
> depending on our needs.

But testing Mozilla is not a primary objective of GARNOME testers... The
GNOME browsers are targeting 1.4 as the 'stable' Mozilla at the moment, so
it doesn't make a lot of sense for us to be testing against 1.5.

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak