Re: gnome... after garnome

actually... for future reference... if you want to eased old 2.2 gnome stuff.. you can... just make sure that what you erase has a garnome counterpart.. erasing all of gnome is a bad idea... so if unsure... "which <command>" and see if its in the garnome dir... i almost erased some good stuff by mistake...

-eddie