Re: gnome-session crash

You should probably try garnome-list gnome org, there are more folks
who might be able to help.

I've included your entire message for reference.

As for font troubles, fontconfig should be able to figure it out by
itself -- if file for Bitstream Vera Sans is not there, it should not
try to use it. Perhaps it's some error in fonts.conf (you're
substituting fonts like "Sans" with this one).

Though, this is just guessing on my part.

Cheers,
Danilo

PS. It would also be wise if you include your return address as well.