Re: Build troubles with Gimp

<quote who="Lee Willis">

> > GIMP is still be using *_DISABLED_DEPRECATED flags in its tarball build
> > foo.  Ask the GIMP dudes to pull these out for the next release, if they
> > haven't already.
>
> Actually - they have, so I'm reverting to option (c) - A GARNOME bug ;)
>
> The version in garnome is 1.3.20, when 1.3.22 is the latest, and compiles
> fine. Do you want a bug?

Ack, not up to date! That's cool, I'll just fix it straight away, no bug
necessary. :-) Thanks for your recent reports though. :-)

  "Once this door opens, happiness waits for us. I wush to meet happiness
   as soon as possible by opening the door with key. Can you follow this
               change? Willfully darling!" - from engrish.com