evolution calender missing?

Hello

Im new to this list. First i have to say that you have done a superb job
putting garnome together. Its very entertaining to se a welldone script
putting together a complex thing as gnome.

I have built several garnome builds. The latest is a modified 0.27.1. I
mainly build garnome to get evolution. The thing is that i have never
got the calender to work in evolution. When pressing the calenda i only
get the task. The calender is gone? I have tried the 3 latest garnome so
i dont think its just the current version.

Am i missing anything. Starting evolution from xterm doesnt give me any
hint. Evolution usualy crash after trying to enter calenda?

Any help please. I think its only something thats missing. But what?

Thanx
Alexander Saers