Re: New garnome release

On Sun, 2003-11-02 at 07:22, Stef van der Made wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> It's been a while since the last garnome release. Are there any plans
> for a  new release or is it slow on the development front at this moment.

I gather Jeff is busy with other things - but i've been maintaining a
bunch of patches against 0.27.1 to update GNOME, gnome-office and
fifth-toe to their latest respective 2.4.x releases, as well as fixing a
bunch of extra dependancy-hell and build issues on various platforms.

See: ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/patches/garnome/0.27.1/ for the patches,
all which apply and compile against a stock 0.27.1 tarball.

Regards,

Paul