Libgtop error: another solution

Ok, I read the archives on this one!

configure:470: error: do not use LIBOBJS directly, use AC_LIBOBJ (see
section `AC_LIBOBJ vs LIBOBJS'
      If this token and others are legitimate, please use
m4_pattern_allow.
      See the Autoconf documentation.

well, I had mawk on my system (Debian unstable) and when I added original-awk
and gawk to my system, the problem went away. i did this because I couldn't find
what was meant by disabling the pux patch; didn't seem to be able to locate it
in the Makefile.
Don't know if it's OK to have all those on a system (didn't get any conflict
errors) but in this case, one of them must have had what was needed.

Cheryl