Re: Docbook error

Hey all,

I am trying to install gnopernicus on a RH9 box, and I am seeing this same error when I try to install the gtk-docs for the gtk+ dependency. The following errors are what I see.

Error when I run autogen.sh --prefix=/usr in the gtk+ directory:

"You must have gtk-doc installed to compile Gtk+.
Install the appropriate package for your distribution,
or get the source tarball at http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gtk-doc/";

I then checkout gtk-doc from the gnopernicus cvs: cvs -z3 co gtk-doc

And get this configure error (last 3 lines) when running autogen.sh --prefix=/usr:

"./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for strerror in -lcposix... no
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... (cached) none needed
checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) none
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking if Perl version >= 5.6.0... yes
checking for openjade... /usr/bin/openjade
checking for xsltproc... /usr/bin/xsltproc
checking for XML catalog (/etc/xml/catalog)... found
checking for xmlcatalog... /usr/bin/xmlcatalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD V4.1.2 in XML catalog... found
checking for DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog... not found
configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog"

Any help would be appreciated. I'm stuck at this point in the process until I can get these two packages installed.

Thanks for all the info and advice so far--I'm starting to feel like I've almost got this!