Re: Adding Gnome Accesibility to Garnome.

<quote who="Rodd Clarkson">

> Any chance of having gnome accessibility software added to the list of
> applications supported under garnome.
>
> This would be very useful for testing purposes and it wouldn't need to be
> built by default.  In fact, you could add a meta-package to allow the a11y
> stuff to be built in.

Which modules do you want in particular? gnome-mag will be in the next
release, other stuff like gok and gnopernicus need tarball releases (I've
been trying to thump Bill H. hard enough to make sure these go out for
2.3.0, but it doesn't look like it will happen).

Absolutely happy to put these in... Let me know if there are tarballs out
there that I've missed or whatever.

Thanks,

    "MySQL supporters are like people who believe that the moon landings
    were a hoax. No matter what contrary information they're confronted
         with, they still consider MySQL to be the best." - ttfkam