download

hi everyone,

I am using debian woody and I did update to gnome 2.0 allready. I did
use debian packages. But I would like to update to gnome 2.2 and there
are not packages ready for woody. So I decided to use garnome.

I did download garnome 0.21.2.
but I can't download anything big at home, my modem is not so fast and
it take long time -> money.
I need help: where can I find everything for success installation? I can
download all stuff at work during night and bring to home and run
installation. I did read that I can used GARCHIVEDIR configuration.

I my just starting using garnome -> maybe it's silly question for help.
thanks for any help

j.