Re: How to run new Gnome after compiling?

Nick,

With RedHat, I believe that you can choose a session type of Xsession (on
pre-8.0) from the GDM Session menu.  On 8.0, you can choose a session type
of Default.  That will use your .xsession file instead of automatically
running gnome-session itself.

--Jason

--
Jason A. Pfeil                           13700 Richmond Park Dr. N. #1104
                                         Jacksonville, FL  32224