making xml catalog in Garnome-0.25.1

Hello,

I have used garnome-0.24.2 and I am just now installing garnome 0.25.1.
It's great!  Thanks to all who have contributed.

There was a small glitch in 0.24.2 that still exists in 0.25.1

I am installing garnome at the path

/usr/scratch/closson/garnome-0.25.1/

I am installing as an unprivledged user, so all files are going under
this path.

When garnome installs libxml2, it runs the script buildDocBookCatalog
located at

/usr/scratch/closson/garnome-0.25.1/garnome-0.25.1/gnome/libxml2/files

(sorry about the long paths!)

Currently, the script fails because is can't find chunk-common.xsl of
DocBook XSLT sytlesheets.

To fix this, I download the package docbook-xsl-1.61.1 and install it at

.../garnome-0.25.1/share/sgml/docbook

and add the following bit of code starting at line 217 of
buildDocBookCatalog

if [ "$found" = "" ] ; then
    found=`find /usr/scratch/closson/garnome-0.25.1/share/sgml -name
chunk.xsl 2> /dev/null`
fi

Then I do make install in meta/gnome-desktop and everything is peachy!

So I am wondering, this could happen automatically by making the package
libxml2 depend on the package docbook-xsl-1.61.1, so that docbook-xsl
gets untarred in some appropriate place in the installation tree, before
libxml2 gets built.  And then the buildDocBookCatalog script could be
updated to look for the package in that location.

If this sounds like a reasonable change to make, I can make a patch
against garnome-0.25.1 and submit it.

Thanks
Mike Closson