Re: Where Do I Get ptlib?

On Monday 14 July 2003 11:30, John J. Boyer wrote:
>Dave,
>
>I don't understand your reply. Could you be more specific? I assume
> this pacvkage is somewhere on the Redhat 8.0 distribution disks,
> however, the command you give is not valid.
>
>Thanks,
>John
>
> On Mon, 14 Jul 2003, Dave Mielke wrote:
>> [quoted lines by John J. Boyer on July 14, 2003, at 08:38]
>>
>> >On my Redhat 8.0 system, the build of gnome-desktop ran along
>> > fine until it got to GnomeMeeting. Then it stopped with the
>> > following error. configure: error: You need PTLib's header files
>> > to build GnomeMeeting
>>
>> rpm -q -f /usr/include/ptlib
>> pwlib-devel-1.3.3-5

And, just to add some further confusion, that command returns:
----
[root coyote root]# rpm -q -f /usr/include/ptlib
file /usr/include/ptlib is not owned by any package
----
here.  It is a directory, containing another subdir named unix, and
about 50 other files mostly (but not 100%) ending in .h
Everything is dated Aug 30-2002.  This is a RH8 system with updates
for everything I don't build inhouse.

--
Cheers, Gene
AMD K6-III 500mhz 320M