Re: "whole world of pain" warning.

<quote who="Murray Cumming Comneon com">

> I notice that garnome now outputs "You're entering a whole world of pain"
> when starting an application. I think this will make it impossible to debug
> with --g-fatal-warnings.

A grep said that was coming from ORBit2 when giop_init is called with
threading == TRUE, and seems to be upstream. No idea why though :)

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan mad scientist com

Homer: "No TV and No Beer make Homer something something"
Marge: "Go Crazy?"
Homer: "Don't mind if I do! aaaarrrarrgghar!"