Dependencies.

Hi.

I've decided to play with Garnome some more, after not having compiled it for almost a year (shame, shame)... mostly due to the fact that I'm really happy with Gentoo's distribution of 2.2.2.

Anyhow, I tried on Xandros, which is a pretty stock Debian system with some extras. This is a system that does not have Gnome on it. Besides the dependencies that were listed on the site, I also had to apt-get:
- jade
- gtk-doc-tools

The former was easy to find, the installer craps out. The latter is used via gtkdoc-mkXXX and upon failing does not crap out, only dies during the make install phase (there is no index.sgml).

I don't know if it's worth adding those two guys to the dependency list, but it would certainly make it more complete.

Thanks.
--Pat