Re: FAM and Garnome

On Tue, 2003-01-28 at 04:04, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="MArk Finlay">
>
> > I've been running Garnome a few months now and have never had fam running.
> > I can't say I've ever tryed to make it run. Before I go and try to debug
> > it I'd love to find out if anyone else has this problem and if anyone has
> > any advice on it.
> >
> > Im running redhat 8.0 and fam works perfectly with gnome2 in /usr
>
> Did you have the fam devel package installed when you built GARNOME?

nope, didn't. I imagine that that's on the website somewhere and I now
look stupid ;) If not maybe it should be an faq item.

Rebuilt gnome-vfs and it works a charm :)

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]
    [ Public Key: http://evolvedoo.sf.net/sisobatericomdotnet.asc  ]