Re: Tip: How to avoid fc-cache as root?

<quote who="Danilo ?egan">

> I've found out what's wrong (partly) with fontconfig, and why it
> requires running fc-cache as root.

Excellent, thanks for looking into this. Red Hat have a patch for their
fontconfig that supposedly fixes this - didn't for me. Perhaps you could
have a peek at it and check?

Sorry for the short reply, but I'm gearing up to leave for linux.conf.au
tomorrow. :-)

I'll be less attentive for the week, but I will have net access, so I might
be around.

Thanks,

  "When's the last time you heard of the police having to intervene at an
                   antiquarian book riot?" - Raph Levien