Re: libgnomeprint20 and libgnomeprintui20

<quote who="Danilo S(egan">

> I noticed that GThumb actually depends on the 2.0 version, is there
> anything else? (Don't make me do a "grep" :)

But that is what grep is for. grep is also much faster than... your mail
client -> smtp -> smtp -> mailman -> smtp -> pop -> mutt!

The packages that depend on libgnomeprint(ui)20 use this version.

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak