Re: Extremelly slow window movement in 0.20.0

On Thu, 2003-01-16 at 08:57, John Affleck wrote:
> I should probably grab a CVS version before it wanders too far into
> inter-release mode.. maybe I'll just wander thru the repository for a
> bit, instead.

Oooh.. dunno 'bout the rest of you, but one thing I miss from sawfish is
the edge magnetism/snap on window movement. If you look in bug #81704,
there's a couple of patches that enable it for metacity. Movement only,
no resize, but its a start. Both patches appear to apply cleanly to
2.4.13 and work as advertised.

Just FYI..

	Thanks,

	John A. (who resolves to spend more time in bugzilla)