Re: galeon on infiniteloop opening windows on startup

> Hi,
>
> Any of you encountered this problem? After starting
> galeon(garnome-0.20), it just countinously pumping up new window
> This happen to anyone? I have attached the console log..

Yes - it happed... And I still don't know what was wrong...
Try delete ".galeon" directory in your home directory (if you have been
using any previous version of galeon and left old config files they could
not work properly) and if there will be no change - reinstall galeon... I'm
using now galeon-1.3.1 + mozilla-1.2.1 and this tandem is working realy
fine.

Greetings - Tomasz Król.