Re: [garnome 0.21.0] Nautilus problems (was - Re: XML Error in latest? )

--- Sebastien Delestaing <sebastien delestaing wanadoo fr> wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 07:42, Rico Facionado wrote:
> > I can't get Nautilus's "Tree", "History", "News", etc tabs to work.
> > I getsome error message telling me that those things crashed and burned
> > and that I should consider disabling them. I can browse files just nice
> > w/o them but I'd like to know what's wrong? and how to fix it? thanks.

> you must uninstall your other nautilus (1.x) and recompile.
> worked for me,
> good luck

*shudder*  Thanks a lot for suggesting, but honestly, I don't like the
sound of this. :P
I am installing gnome-2.2 as a totally different user precisely to avoid having
to mess around with the current installation... I'll give it a thought though.
And a try... too, perhaps...

Rico.