Re: librsvg not building

<quote who="John (J5) Palmieri">

> It looks like a problem with not having GtkCombo or GtkComboClass
> libgnomeui/gnome-entry.h defined in gnome-entry.h.  For some reason it
> won't pick up the structs which are clearly being included correctly.

Check back on the archives in the last few days (easiest thing to do is tell
librsvg not to use libcroco), or wait for maybe 8 or 12 hours for the next
GARNOME and GNOME 2.5.2 release. :-)

     "So between a jazz musician, a murderer, and a congressperson, all
    called 'Dave Camp', I have a lot of pressure to be evil." - GNOME's
                                 Dave Camp