Re: hacking-0.26.0 pre-release! :-)

<quote who="Jens Bech Madsen">

> gnome-games: checksum file lists 2.3.6 instead of 2.3.7

Ahr. :-)

> fribidi: The MASTER_SITES line points to
> http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourcefourge/fribidi/ instead of
> http://dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/fribidi/

Oh man, I only half-fixed that one... *blush*

Thanks. :-)

   "I think it will be admitted by all that to have exploited so great a
     scientific invention for the purpose and pursuit of entertainment
    alone would have been a prostitution of its powers and an insult to
        the character and intelligence of the people." - John Reith