Re: Experienced GARNOMErs with fat bandwidth and CPU?

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Oh, I must mention: "Weird" machines are good. I'd class anything that isn't
> Linux as "weird", and anything that isn't Debian as "weird enough". If you
> have something cool, please make sure to mention the OS and architecture!
>
> [ Debian x86 and/or Red Hat x86 are stunningly boring, sorry. :-) It's only
> because basically everyone has these, so they're not interesting targets. ]

... and I should also add that Slackware and LFS, though they are so very
popular with some GARNOME users, will not be helpful in this case. Sorry,
but they're "weird" to the point of "useless" in this respect. Looking for
weird stuff that is at least resembling a standard install of a standard OS.

Thanks for all the offers. ;-)

GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

    "I'm taking no part in your merry 5-way clusterfuck - sort that mess
                 out between yourselves." - Alexander Viro