Re: System wide installation

>Hi,
>
>I have just installed garnome and it looks great. Unfortunately, I can only
>access it as root. The problem is that I need a system wide installation
and
>so I installed it to /opt/gnome. When I try to access it using an ordinary
>user, there is a message about my preference files being in use already and
>if I click continue, there is an error about being able to access some
>random file. I am guessing the problem is to do with some permissions. If
it
>helps, here is the directory in /opt:
>
> [...]
>
>Thanks,
>
>Sohail

Try installing into /usr/local (ie. /usr/local/gnome). All local users
should have access to it. Also you can try "chown -R root.users" on yout
/opt/gnome directory to set some additional permissions for your local users
but it's not realy recomended.

Greetings - T.K.

Ponad 100 tysiecy facetow szukajacych przyjaciolki, kochanki, zony,
dziewczyny... Czekamy! >>> http://link.interia.pl/f170e