Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

<quote who="Ron Smits">

> bug 110842 is opened for this, the diff file is attached to the bug and to
> this mail

Thanks!

> Let's hope people will read these mails before mailing again:)

I hope Santa will bring me a new bicycle!

      "Then it hit me: What I really want is for all edit panes in all
    applications to be gnuclient processes hooked to a centralized emacs
                     gnuserver process!" - Gary Murphy