Re: GARNOME 0.23.0 is finally, at long last, really and truly OUT THERE!

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 10:53, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > Well done with sound-juicer, btw. Very slick, and extremely close to
> > replacing grip on my box. :-)
>
> Thanks, I'm very happy with how its turned out.
>
> Only close? :) What's missing?  Feedback welcome!

Stuff you probably already know about (unless they're very interesting bugs)
such as:

  * Output Path label says "label" and button doesn't open file selector

  * Output Name dropdown doesn't have any options

    ... an interesting point, because many people are very finicky about how
    their music files are named. I'm sure you'll put the right formats in
    this list [1].

  * Output Format is disabled and locked on Ogg Vorbis

    ... which is totally an awesome feature by my standards, but potentially
    bad for people with iPods or something! ;-)

- Jeff

[1] My preferred format is:

  <artist>/<album>/<zero-leading-track-number> - <track-name>.<extension>

    "Biology is the only science in which multiplication means the same
                     thing as division." - Greg Leblanc