Re: HP-UX & garnome: FAILED

begin  Matias Vidal  quotation:

> Has anybody tried building garnome on hp-ux 11.00 ???
> I am working on it, but there are plenty of problems...

You have certainly gotten farther down the road than I have with
NetBSD! (See my plea for help several weeks ago...)

> 2) ln -s /usr/local/bin/gmake /usr/local/bin/make

Is this necessary? Can't one just start the garnome build with a
'gmake...whutever'? (I'm only aware of one hard-coded "make", in one
of the fc-package thingies - sorry I forget which.)

It would be good to chip away at the linux-centric nature of garnome.
Just my opinion; Lord knows ianal.

--
Beware The Wrath of The Robber of Zork