Re: OT: No gtk-cleanice-engine = RIP elysiuym.zoned.net?

<quote who="ryan quarry">

> Been wondering whats up with this domain for a while now. I'm pretty sure
> it's been down for over a month at least. Can't seem to find gtk-cleanice
> anywhere else either.......If anyone has the cleanice package, I'll post
> it up! Not a big deal, just wanted to see if anyone knew the scoop.

Oh. See, I use a GARCHIVE, which means I sometimes don't find out about
download issues... I'll have to ask dobey what he's doing with cleanice.

> Jeff - I noticed gnomeicu slipped in recently, are you just tossing in
> packages that work good, or do you have some criteria they have to meet?
> Balsa, gFTP, Gnomemeeting are some apps that come to mind that would be
> great addition to the mix.

Balsa hasn't been added yet because the current tarball release doesn't
build / work reliably enough for me to put it in yet (libesmtp is in the
misc directory however, so it's ready to go when Balsa is), gFTP isn't in
because I hadn't thought of it yet, thanks for the suggestion! :)
GnomeMeeting isn't in yet because it has annoyingly hard to build
dependencies, and because they're 'weird', I'd like to distribute them with
GARNOME to make life easy for everyone.